Natural | Pure | Aromatic
Black pepper is the spiciest and most delicious of all peppers, and it comes in whole or cracked peppercorns or powder form.In different sections of the nation, it is known by various names. In Hindi, it is known as Kalimirch; in Sanskrit, it is known as Marichaushana and hopusha; in Punjabi.
- Contains minerals like iron and manganese as well as vitamins A, C, and K.
- Assists with digesting
- Has qualities that, when mixed with turmeric, may help prevent cancer.
- Used as a delicious aromatic seasoning
- Can be used to cook a wide array of dishes
- Can be added to herbal teas to help alleviate cold and flu symptoms
Ingredients & Shelf Life
Ingredients: 100% Black Pepper
Shelf Life: 9 months