100% Natural | Fresh | Chemical Free
Poppy seeds come from the opium poppy and are used in cooking. They have an odd nutty flavour, but they come highly recommended when you want to give any dish a wonderful aroma. They have very tiny, darker-than-mustard seeds that are both dull white and black in colour.
- A key factor in increasing female fecundity is poppy seeds.
- Sleep is effectively induced by poppyseed.
- Poppy seeds aid in enhancing bone health because they are high in calcium and copper.
- Poppy seeds are a good source of insoluble fibre, which aids in balancing the digestive system and efficiently alleviating constipation.
- Use as a topping for breads, cakes, pastry crusts, pancakes, waffle or other confectionery and baked dishes.
- You can also add a nutty crunch to your fruits or salads, by sprinkling a teaspoon or two of poppy seeds in the dressing.
- Adding a few tablespoon of poppy seeds to batter makes crunchy fritters.
- Poppy seed paste is used to add creaminess and thickness to curries in Indian food.
Ingredients & Shelf Life
Ingredients: 100% Poppy Seeds
Shelf Life: 9 Months